Printex supports printing plates for ALL major pad printing manufactures.
Unprocessed photopolymer plates are always readily available for all Printex models.
Regardless of which brand of printing machine you use, our plate department can cut to size and punch any manufacturer’s hole pattern. Quantity discounts are always available. Please Contact Us Today for a quotation.
Printex Plate Making Services:
Our graphics & plate departments can handle your plate making for you. We can generate artwork from either drawings or send us your ready made vector artwork in digital format. Once artwork proofs are approved we can move forward by processing your plate in any one of the following materials: Photopolymer, Thin Steel and Permanent Steel. Each material is competitively priced with different price points reflecting the material’s capabilities.
- PHOTOPOLYMER PRINTING PLATES are economical and are ideal for short to medium production runs. It is the easiest to process which allows for a quickest turn-around time.
- THIN STEEL PLATES (TSP) at a slightly higher cost are best suited for medium to long production runs.
- PERMANENT STEEL PLATES (PSP) are the longest lasting, and most durable due to their material composition. These are the plates that customers use in continuous production runs.
Both of these steel plate types require specialized equipment to process and are not something customers can do in house.
Make your own printing plates in-house easily and economically:
Photopolymer plates are relatively simple to make; with some minimal equipment and training, you will be able to make these plates in-house. Learn More >
The following photopolymer plates can be processed in two different ways:
- Photographically exposed and developed by either Water or Alcohol.
- Direct To Plate with laser engraving.
Water Wash Plates
Alcohol Wash Plates
Laser Engravable Plates